Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here's the skinny on our 6th and final panelist for our upcoming (right around the corner) Cinematographer / DP Workshop - Wed. Feb. 19 9am-12pm (room to be announced soon!).

Please get to know Matt Wagar.  Matt works for Mosher Media in Cleveland and has had a lot of valuable experience that I know you'll want to learn about.

His Bio and links to his work appear below.

I started volunteering at my local public access station at the age of 11. I learned the basics of camera operation and editing from this experience. Everything from football and basketball games, to talk shows to concerts. It was the beginning of my passion. I continued to volunteer until I was able to be employed at 16 with the tv station. I worked with them until I went to Akron University and eventually the Ohio Center for Broadcasting. During my education at OCB, I landed an
internship with the current company I work for, Mosher Media. I was hired on as an editor/shooter and quickly excelled. From there I have shot many different things. Interviews, Product Video, Promotion videos, documentaries, aerial footage and many other things. My work has been on NBC, Discovery Channel, History Channel and many local broadcasts. This profession has allowed me to travel all over the place, such as Seville, Spain, British Columbia. Canada, and many of the major US cities. My top three most memorable experiences were Shooting aerial footage of the Goodyear Blimp, flying to a truck driving across a glacier to get footage of it, and shooting cards through the hills of Spain. I have been able to experience a lot in my short career and look to many adventures ahead.




Links to some of Matt's work:

http://moshermedia.com/demo.php